In my last blog post, I revealed the raw writing talent behind awesome copywriters is a sham.
Were you surprised?
You probably suspected that rather provoking headline was simply a way to get your attention before I told you about my Copywriting Master Class. You’re partly right but that doesn’t mean it’s not true.
My Master Class is designed around my firm belief (and personal experience) that copywriting isn’t a talent. It’s a skill you can learn.
I learned it. And you can too.
The Copywriting Master Class is now open for registrations. It’s a small and intimate course for people who want to improve their copywriting. And it’s already half full.
Become a Master Class Copywriter!
Learn copywriting, from a successful copywriter
Over 12 weeks (and 16 lessons) you will learn the framework of effective copywriting, starting with understanding readers and getting their attention … all the way to making an offer that motivates action.
There are tips, tricks, techniques, stories, case studies, examples showing you the nuts and bolts of:
- Drawing the reader in and make a connection;
- Building trust, making offers and motivating action;
- How to give Google some love (with SEO copywriting);
- The writing process; preparing your mind and the page.
And exercises to let you apply what you’ve learned. Oh and the baddest bonus swipe files you have ever seen.
You can read a detailed course outline here.
It all adds up to the copywriting bible you need to write killer copy for online and offline marketing. The kind of copy that delivers sales.
But that’s not the whole story.
I want to be a successful copywriter!
You will be invited to join a private G+ community where I’ll be your copywriting mentor giving you advice on how to improve your copy from each lesson.
You can also ask questions, vent frustrations and get a lot of moral support from others who are just as driven to be awesome.
This isn’t going to be for everyone…
My Copywriting Master Class program is perfect for you if:
- You’re starting out as a copywriter and you want to accelerate your copywriting skills.
- You write copy as part of your job or role and you want to be better at it. Much better at it.
- You want to learn a writing process that makes your quality more consistent. Consistently high, that is.
- You like to mix learning you do at your own pace with an interactive community you can use as a sounding board, when it suits you.
- You like a more intimate learning environment.
I am limiting each intake so I can support every student 100%.
Some dates to note
Right now. Enrolments are open.
September 26, 2014. Enrolments will be closed until 2015.
The class size is capped at 10 students and it’s already more than half full.
If we get to 10 people before September 26, the doors will be closing early.
September 29, 2014. The Master Class train will be leaving the station for a 12-week journey of learning.
Will you be on-board?
The Copy Detective
P.S. What I haven’t mentioned is that after the course has finished, I’ll be inviting applications from students for an even more intimate coaching series on creating a successful, scalable freelance business.