Five Easy Steps to Achieving Your Goals
If you haven’t worked with Copywrite Matters before, it’s an easy process.
1. We begin by putting together a detailed copywriting brief to identify what’s important to you and what you need your investment to achieve. The copywriting brief will also cover your target market, the details of your product/service, your offer and the hurdles your target market faces during decision-making.
We use the copywriting brief to identify the tone and language that will resonate with your brand personality and your target market.
2. You edit the brief with any additions or corrections and send it back with your approval. This is when we confirm the prices included in this proposal (as we finally know what before we only thought we knew).
3. Writing. Writing. Writing.
4. We present you with the first draft. It’s much harder (and costlier) to change the style later in the process and this draft helps make sure we’re on the right track.
5. Work through your revisions, you have two rounds of revisions, to produce a final draft that will lead to a new phase of business promotion.
Still got questions? Check out our FAQ. That’s for frequently asked questions ya know.